Saturday 21 July 2012

Another bad weekend

Oh Lord, I've been so good - but now I've had a wipe-out day... it was all just about OK until this evening, when I found all I really wanted was snacks - nuts, wine, pork scratchings, two tiny pieces of pizza, a piece of the famous coconut cake... more wine, nuts etc.   Grrrrr.  But still, probably only gone into the bad zone of the bonus points, probably haven't had all of those.

Why?
It was a sunny day - I just wanted to relax and enjoy myself.   Tomorrow it's beach, wine and foccaccia day...let's see how it goes.

Later, actually, I added up the points (although I forgot about the coconut cake - and found I had still got plenty of bonus points left, to enable me to go bit mad on Sunday too.

Also, I think that although I pigged out on Sunday - what filled me up was not the cheesy garlic bread, but the carrot salad and the tomato and pepper salad, which were nul points and 1 point respectively.   I went to the beach - which involved walking and swimming, lay in the sun and ate 4-5 pieces of onion foccacia, two glasses of white wine and some olives - and didn't feel at all hungry - just perfectly satisfied.

I suppose the great thing about the points system is being able to use it as one wishes.  I fear I may have been a bit generous to myself about the value of the foccaccia - the oil obviously makes it "worse" than bread.  However, I have achieved the goal of having some points left, and of having done some exercise.  This is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment