Tuesday 10 July 2012

Possible solutions

OK - I became brave and strong and added up the points and I found I had stolen 13 points from the week - so it wasn't that bad, although I may have been a little bit kind to myself... however, I feel that as I owned up and counted it all out - olive by chip by sugary strawberry that I could perhaps be gentle - and I think my steak was smaller than their suggested portion..

The good news is - we have 36 points still to enjoy!  That's 2 bottles of wine... but I need to work out a strategy for tomorrow.

The important thing is to make some good veggie soup - and have that ready for emergencies.  That will be fine - filling etc. and perhaps I can make some more room for wine in the evening.  Or alternatively not eat anything.   Or get fish and chips - which isn't as bad as you'd think.

No comments:

Post a Comment