Monday 16 July 2012

A bad weekend

It was all going so well, had stayed below my level nearly all week - then on Saturday I relaxed, I ate handfuls of almonds, and Belgian chocolate biscuits.  Then we had a spectacular Spanish dinner on Saturday night - during which I ate many delicious things... lamb, croquetas, crema di naranja...  and almond bics.  I tried to add it up - but rather failed... ate 20 points above the combined daily and weekly bonus allowances.

On Sunday I was not much better - we went to a Moroccan place for lunch - all you can eat buffet... it was fab.  Only had 2 platesful, but those plates contained (alongside a lot of salad) some lethal things... and I had some wine (only 250cl but...), and I still had room for some supper - burgers, even tho I didn't have the bun or the potatoes, just lots of salad!   And the last tiniest crema di naranja...

Today I felt completely lacking in commitment and picked at stuff - and didn't track all of it.  I ended the evening with 3 glasses of wine... oh dearie me!   I am in trepidation to see how my weigh in tomorrow goes.

I feel that it is just a blip, but I am also anxious that there will be a number of blips in the next few weeks and I will find it hard to get through them without giving up drinking.... I must make myself a delicious non-alc drink like Denise does and take that out firmly with me.    Oh Lord, it's going to be difficult to do this and maintain my social life... time to start mixing exotic non-alc cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment