Tuesday 3 July 2012

Goals

In my first week I miraculously lost 12lb - thus getting very close to my first goal - 5% of my body weight.  I haven't set a long-term goal - because it's too scarey.  I could go down to about 11 stone - that would mean losing about 10 stone - arrrgh.  Which would mean losing 47.6% of my body weight.   I have a feeling that I might be perfectly happy to lose about 7 stone... I would still be other people's definition of horribly fat - but I'd be happy, could wear my silk dress and my linen suits again.

There's a lot of psychology about goals - being something one can engage with.   I have a "magic weight" - when my waist reappears... that is my medium term goal I suspect, but just getting rid of my creaky knees has been so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment