Tuesday 3 July 2012

A bit of structure



I know how boring it is when people go on about their diets, and tell you what they do and how they do it, but it is necessary for me to write about things somewhere, and sometimes it's helpful to hear other people's experiences.

I think I will be revisiting certain subjects while I write this blog - and it will be interesting to track my views on them.  I expect I will have different entries - on drinking, carbs, exercise, useful advice etc.  So each entry will be updated, and enlarged - rather than a more piecemeal approach.   I hope it will work, it means that people can just read a section that entertains or interests them - rather than having to wade through a lot of irrelvancies - but I'll probably write a few "diary" pieces as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment