Tuesday 10 July 2012

You are losing weight too fast!

Naughty Weight Watchers - this week I lost 2.5 lbs - and only used half my bonus points.   When I recorded this on the computer record, a little pop-up appeared and told me I was losing weight too fast, and I needed to slow down or else I might suffer terrible effects, such as headaches, anaemia, etc.

This is a bit silly - last week I lost 1.5 lbs and they didn't tell me it was too slow.   What they mean is losing weight too fast for WW to make a proper profit out of me.  For heaven's sake - if I lose weight at the recommended rate they will have my money for over a year...  One needs to have above-average weeks to compensate for the below average weeks...  Oh well, at least I haven't lost any more points for getting below 20 stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment